eLearning Training Courses:
- 1. Any student who cancels within 7 days of purchasing and who have NOT logged into the course will be refunded in full.
- 2. After 7 days of purchasing, the tuition is non-refundable regardless of whether you have logged into the course or not.
- 3. eLearning courses are available for the following time after registration:
- a. Black Belt – 360 Days
- b. Green Belt – 360 Days
- c. Yellow Belt – 360 Days
Support:My Six Sigma Trainer provides unlimited email support. Support requests should be submitted to Support@mysixsigmatrainer.com. Expect a turnaround time of 24 to 48 hours for responses plus extra time for additional items that are to be delivered as an outcome of the support request.
Software:MINITAB SOFTWARE is REQUIRED to complete the course. Students may purchase the software directly from My Six Sigma Trainer at a discount or subscribe to the trial version at Minitab.com. There is NO REFUND offered for issues related to acquiring and downloading the Minitab Software for use in completing the course.
- 5. Our training courses are designed to prepare you to take the IASSC Certification Exam.
- MySixSigmaTrainer.com owned by Professional Edge Training LLC does not guarantee to pass of the certification exam and assumes no responsibility for an individual’s failure of the test.
- The IASSC exam voucher is provided upon request once the student has completed the course.
- 9. Payment plans are available upon request.
- 10. For Online Training Courses that include the IASSC Exam Voucher, you will receive access to the online training course immediately and then receive the IASSC Exam Voucher at the time payment is received in full for customers opting for the payment plan.
- If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us at email@example.com or (404) 793-0778.
- Data Collection and Use
- Your Rights and How to Access and Correct Your Information
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- How to Contact Us
Data Collection and Use
How We Collect Your Data:This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the MySixSigmaTrainer.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
How We Use Your Data:First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our websites and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To Communicate With YouThis may include:
- Providing you with information you’ve requested from us (like training or education materials) or information we are required to send to you
- Sharing operational updates, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services
- MySixSigmaTrainer.com in accordance with your marketing preferences
- Asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting
To Support YouThis may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the websites or services, whether by email or otherwise.
To Enhance Our Websites and Services and Develop New OnesBy tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services, we can keep improving; and by carrying out technical analysis of our websites and services, we can optimize your user experience and provide you with more efficient tools.
To Market to YouIn addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites and services or through third party websites and their platforms.
To Analyze, Aggregate and ReportWe may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our websites and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties. The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Your Rights and How to Access or Correct Your InformationIt’s your personal data, and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to Support@MySixSigmaTrainer.com. You also have rights to:
- Know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- Request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- Object to our continued processing of your personal data
- Exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to Support@MySixSigmaTrainer.com