Having a Lean Six Sigma Certification is a great way to expand your knowledge base, increase your value as an employee and also earn higher pay.
But are you ready to pass the certification exam?
Find out here and now by taking the following FREE 10 question paper test or you may try our ONLINE LEAN SIX SIGMA PRACTICE EXAMS:
- Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Test
- Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practice Test
- Online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Practice Test
1. The _____________ answers two primary questions; What is the area of focus for the process improvement project and what is the reason for the project?
A. Project Chart
B. Cost Benefit Analysis
C. Control Plan
D. Business Case
2. A finished unit goes through three processes before it is finished. Process one has a yield of 75%. Process two has a yield of 90%. Process three has a yield of 95%. What is the rolled throughput yield?
3. The trimmed mean is calculated by ____________ the smallest and largest data points from the data set and calculating the average from the remaining data points.
4. The Central Limit Theorem states that as the number of iterations increase, the mean and variance of independent variables will become a _____________ distribution.
D. Standard Normal
5. During Hypothesis Testing, you are comparing the mean of machine A with the mean of machine B. What test would you use for this?
A. F Test
B. Chi-Squared Test
C. 1 Sample t-test
D. 2 Sample t-test
6. Calculate the Alpha Risk if the number of pairs (k) = 2 with an alpha level of .05.
7. If your data is Non-Linear, you can transform it using the following methods (multiple answers):
A. Non-Linear Regression
B. Fractional Factorials
C. Design of Experiments
D. Linear Regression on Transformed Data
E. Process Capability Study
8. Correlation is used to measure the ___________ relationship between two continuous variables.
9. A __________ tracks the total count of defects per unit when the sample size varies.
A. P – Chart
B. U – Chart
C. NP – Chart
D. C – Chart
10. Implementing a visual factory will lead to identifying all of the following except:
A. Downtime issues
B. Inventory levels
C. Changeover instructions
D. Labor Costs
1) D 2) A 3) A 4) A 5) D 6)A 7) A,D 8) A 9) B 10) D
And you’re done! Let’s see how you did. If you answered nine or more questions correctly you are ready to take a Lean Six Sigma Certification Exam, great! If you answered seven or eight questions correctly, you did well, but you still have studying to do. If you answered less than seven questions correctly you must dedicate time each day to learn the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and concepts before taking a Lean Six Sigma belt exam.
With that said, before going and taking any Lean Six Sigma training and certification exam you find on the internet, you should understand which types of training companies and exams are considered the international standard for Lean Six Sigma training, examination, certification and accreditation. That source would be the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
IASSC is a Professional Association dedicated to growing and enhancing the standards within the Lean Six Sigma Community. IASSC is the only independent third-party certification body within the Lean Six Sigma Industry that does not provide training, mentoring and coaching or consulting services. IASSC exclusively facilitates and delivers centralized universal Lean Six Sigma Certification Standards testing and organizational Accreditation’s.
MySixSigmaTrainer is proud to be an IASSC accredited Lean Six Sigma training provider and we have many Lean Six Sigma training options all of which include practice exams modeled after the IASSC exams. When you receive training from MySixSigmaTrainer you can rest assured knowing our training material is up to IASSC standards and when you pass our practice exams you can go into the official IASSC exam with confidence. Good luck in your studies!