CERTIFIED LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT:
- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
- Learn Basic Tools
- ONLINE – 100% SELF PACED
- Yellow Belt … is best suited for early career or executives. Yellow Belts support other Belts or act as project champion.
- No Prerequisites
- Estimated 40 hours of study to pass IASSC certification exam
- 12 Months access to E-learning portal
- Certification Exam [Optional]
- Simulated case study to get a feel for a day in the life of Six Sigma [Optional]
- Include Soft Skills Training
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Selecting Projects
- Elements of Waste
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Lean Controls
- Defect Controls
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma Control Plans
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Responsibilities:
- The Yellow Belt Participates in process management activities either as a team member or as a project champion or sponsor.
- Expected to support Green or Black Belt projects
- The Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a professional who is trained in the foundational elements of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads limited improvement projects and / or serves as a team member as a part of more complex improvement projects lead by a Certified Green Belt or Certified Black Belt, typically in a part-time role.
- This professional could also serve as a project champion/sponsor or a business leader who needs an introduction to Six Sigma.
- As a Yellow Belt you will participate in process management activities. Yellow Belts understand the principles of Lean Six Sigma and are capable of characterizing processes, solving problems associated with their work responsibilities and implementing and maintaining the gains from improvements. They apply Lean Six Sigma concepts to their work assignments. They may also participate on Green and Black Belt projects.
IASSC Certification is Available (International Association of Six Sigma Certification):
- IASSC offers an “EXAM ONLY” required certification with a WEB-BASED proctored closed book certification exam.
- The cost for this exam is in ADDITION to your course investment.
- We offer the IASSC Exam voucher as a convenience to our students so you get everything in one stop.
- The IASSC offers “exam certification” when you complete our course and pass their web-based proctored certification exam. This gives employers confidence that you mastered the concepts and was able to pass an internationally recognized Six Sigma examination.
- The exam is closed book and you have retake options with some restrictions.
- The cost for this exam is in addition to your course investment.
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam™…
- is a 60 question, closed book, proctored exam with a 2 hour allotted time.
- Candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 70%.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.