CERTIFIED LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT:
- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
- Learn Advanced Tools
- ONLINE – 100% SELF PACED
- Black Belt … is best suited for mid career professionals. Green Belts Lead Lean Six Sigma projects part time.
- No Prerequisites
- Includes Yellow & Green Belt Content
- Estimated 140 hours of study to pass IASSC certification exam
- 12 Months access to E-learning portal
- Certification Exam [Optional]
- Evaluation/Mock Exam Voucher [Optional]
- Simulated case study to get a feel for a day in the life of Six Sigma [Optional]
- Include Soft Skills Training
- PROJECT COACHING AVAILABLE
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Selecting Projects
- Elements of Waste
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- “X” Shifting
- Inferential Statistics
- Introductions to Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing Normal Data Part One and Part Two
- Hypothesis Testing Non-Normal Data Part One and Part Two
- Process Modeling Regression
- Advanced Process Modeling
- Designing Experiments
- Experimental Methods
- Full Factorial Experiments
- Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Advanced Experiments
- Capability Analysis
- Lean Controls
- Defect Controls
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma Control Plans
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt’s Responsibilities:
- Leads relatively complex improvement projects, typically in a full-time role.
- About 4 to 6 projects per year
- The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology. One who leads improvement projects, typically in a full-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
- As a Black Belt, you will work as a project team leader who works full time to solve problems under the direction of a Champion. Black Belts work on relatively complex projects requiring significant focus to resolve. Most Black Belts conduct an average of 4 to 6 projects a year – projects usually having a high financial return for the company.
IASSC Certification is Available (International Association of Six Sigma Certification):
- IASSC offers an “EXAM ONLY” required certification with a WEB-BASED proctored closed book certification exam.
- The cost for this exam is in ADDITION to your course investment.
- We offer the IASSC Exam voucher as a convenience to our students so you get everything in one stop.
- The IASSC offers “exam certification” when you complete our course and pass their web-based proctored certification exam. This gives employers confidence that you mastered the concepts and was able to pass an internationally recognized Six Sigma examination.
- The exam is closed book and you have retake options with some restrictions.
- The cost for this exam is in addition to your course investment.
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam™…
- is a 100 question, closed book, proctored exam with a 3 hour allotted time.
- The Exam contains approximately 20 multiple-choice and true/false questions from each major section .
- Candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 70%.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam.