CSSYB – IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt /Starter | 100% Online (SELF-PACED – 12 MONTHS) + IASSC Certification YB Exam Voucher (OPTIONAL) + PMI PDU’S Available
CSSYB – IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course | 100% Online (SELF-PACED – 12 Months) + IASSC Certification YB Exam Voucher (OPTIONAL) + PMI PDU’s Available | Unlimited Email support with Certified Master Black Belt
This is a Lean Six Sigma Certification Preparation Training Course.
Problem-solving is a critical skill that helps students grow on professional and personal levels. Lean Six Sigma provides a practical framework for solving problems. This Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification course empowers students to think critically, identify problems and work together to solve them. After completing this course, students will see the world with new eyes and be inspired to create positive change.
***OPEN ENROLLMENT – START ANYTIME ***
Curriculum accredited by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
High degree of alignment to the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Body of Knowledge
Engaging, interactive content that drives real learning
INCLUDED IN TRAINING:
- IASSC YELLOW BELT EXAM VOUCHER (IS OPTIONAL)
- 12 months Access to self-paced online training modules
- 300-page electronic course manual (PDF)
- Supplemental data & templates to complete exercises
- 40 hours of training videos & activities (PMI PDU’s available)
- Two Mock/Practice Exams
- Unlimited email support with Master Black Belt
- Minitab Data analysis software (NOT INCLUDED)– 30-day FREE trial version is available at Minitab.com
- Engaging, interactive content that drives real learning
- Self-paced study means you control the schedule
- Far lower cost than comparable instruction-led training
- Industry versions offer context to lessons
- Data analysis software (NOT INCLUDED)– 30-day FREE trial version is available at Minitab.com
- – trial version is available at Minitab.com)
- You can enroll and begin at any time
- The course integrates Lean topics into DMAIC roadmap
- Practice-based lessons with exercises and toolsets
- Easy navigation lets you explore the material when and how you like
- Online quizzes and practices provide immediate feedback
- Includes UNLIMITED EMAIL support, helpful learning tools, templates, and more
- Approximately 40 hours of content
- 365 days of access
- To enroll 5 or more students, contact us for pricing
- Live Onsite Corporate Training (available upon request)
- Webinar training (available upon request)
- Industry-specific training (eg. transactional, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Services (available upon request)
The Most In-depth e-Learning Available
In this 40-hour yellow Belt Course, you will actively practice techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis,
and gain the project management skills necessary to get projects done.
The course consists of twelve modules and follows the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC process, just as you would do for a real project.
Yellow Belt Minitab v12 consists of the modules below.
Yellow Belt Course Contents
DEFINE PHASE – The purpose of this step is to define and describe process components and boundaries; identify owners, customers, and other stakeholders; define and plan project scope and metrics, and define team dynamics and tools.
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Selecting Projects Elements of Waste
- Wrap Up and Action Items
MEASURE PHASE – This step involves identifying and measuring the gap between current performance and the required performance. The measurement process is assessed, as well, to determine how accurate and precise it is.
- Welcome to Measure
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Wrap Up and Action Items
ANALYZE PHASE – NOT INCLUDED IN YELLOW BELT TRAINING
IMPROVE PHASE – NOT INCLUDED IN YELLOW BELT TRAINING
CONTROL PHASE – After implementing the solution, the goal is to sustain it. Usually, a control plan is documented.
- Welcome to Control
- Lean Controls
- Six Sigma Control Plans
- Wrap Up and Action Item
Why Choose MySixSigmaTrainer’s e-Learning
- An emphasis on practice:
- Over 50% of this course consists of exercises and quizzes that prepares you to complete real projects.
- The flexibility of on-demand content in e-Learning:
- You control the pace of action, e-Learning brings the knowledge directly to you, no matter where you are or when you need it. You have complete freedom to explore and revisit lessons.
- More effective and affordable:
- Traditional classroom training is expensive, disrupts your schedule and expects you to absorb a large amount of instruction in a short period of time.
- With our e-Learning, you learn when you’re ready and able, and you eliminate travel, material and software expenses.
- Approved, high-quality content:
- Our materials are preferred by major universities and consultancies.
- We are an accredited provider of online Lean Six Sigma content by the International Association of Six Sigma Certification, who regularly reviews and approves our content.
- Minitab Software is required to complete the course successfully.
- The MINITAB SOFTWARE IS NOT INCLUDED in the cost of your course.
- You can either purchase the software at Minitab.com or subscribe to a Free Trial at Minitab.com.
- The Minitab free trial is usually sufficient for the statistics portion of the course if you wait till the course calls for it then sign up.
- Your computer must have these minimum requirements for full functionality:
- Mac OS or Microsoft Windows with Microsoft Office or equivalent with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, sound card and speakers or headphones, high-speed internet connection, internet browser (Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome 23+ or Firefox 17) and the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player.
The leader in online Lean Six Sigma training and technology, enables individuals and organizations of all sizes to advance their performance by delivering powerful, scalable tools for process improvement.
Which Role is Right For You:
Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
|Sponsor||Project Team Coach and Process Owner
|Leader||Senior-level executive who is responsible for implementing Six Sigma within the business.|
|Champion||Barrier Buster and Project Selector
|Black Belt||Experienced project leader
|Master Black Belt||Chief Mentor and Instructor
|Green Belt||Process expert or team leader
|Yellow Belt (Team Member)||Project members that are trained at an overview level in Lean Six Sigma
|Process Owner||Professional responsible for the business process that is the target of a Six Sigma project.|
International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
Curriculum & Certification Requirments:
- The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt™ (ICYB™) is a professional who is well versed in the foundational elements of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads limited improvement projects and / or serves as a team member as a part of more complex improvement projects lead by a Certified Green Belt or Certified Black Belt, typically in a part-time role.
- A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses a thorough understanding of the elementary aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, and Control (DMC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge™.
- A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma in a skilled yet limited and/or supportive context.
IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge
IASSC CERTIFICATION TESTING:
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam™ is a
- 60 question, closed book,
- proctored exam with a 2 hour allotted time.
- The Exam contains multiple-choice and true/false questions from each section of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge and is administered in more than 8,000 Testing Centers located within 165 countries throughout the world and through the IASSC Web-Based On-Demand testing system and by hundreds of IASSC Accredited Providers. Get more info at IASSC.org
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (IASSC-CYB™) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total potential of 300 points.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
- For those who wish to sit for the exam it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program prior to sitting for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
- Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive IASSC Yellow Belt Certification issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification™, the only independent third-party Certification Association within the Lean Six Sigma Industry.
- IASSC Certification is recognized perpetually. In accordance with the IASSC Recertification Policy, effective March 1, 2017, a classification system recognizes certifications as “Current” for a period of three years and defines regulations for maintaining such Status.
- An IASSC Certified Yellow Belt is issued a Certificate (PDF) which includes a Certification Number, a digital badge, added to the Official IASSC Certification Register and granted the right to use the IASSC Certification Marks and Titles; a professional designation which may be used in resumes and public profiles such as LinkedIn, consistent with the IASSC Marks Use Policy.