CSSBB – Lean Six Sigma Black Belt ONLINE 100% SELF-PACED – 12 Months E-Learning Access
This course includes:
- Self-paced study + live instructor led bootcamp
- Includes IASSC BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION EXAM VOUCHER (Optional)
- 12 months Access to self-paced online training modules
- Learn Minitab with tutorials, examples and exercises (Minitab software required – trial version available )
- Over 70 online on demand modules.
- 180 hour commitment
- 700+ quiz questions.
- 60 homework assignments.
- Assignment grading and feedback by Master Black Belt Instructor
- Comprehensive IASSC proctored certification exam (included)
- Online resources (templates, workbooks, forms, video tutorials, etc.)
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors.
- Real-time progress reports.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification suitable for framing (Digital)
- Certificate recorded in our public online database.
- Includes content from Green Belt & Black Belt Training
- Includes Introduction to PROJECT MANAGEMENT E-Learning Course
- Includes Introduction to CHANGE MANAGEMENT E-Learning Course
- Includes resource packed 700-page electronic course manual (PDF)
- Includes Supplemental data & templates to complete exercises
- Includes 180 hours of training videos & activities (PMI PDU’s available)
- Includes Five Mock/Practice Exams
- Includes Unlimited email support with Master Black Belt
- Master Black Belt trainer at your finger tips – Includes Online Chat Support on learning platform
Full Training Program – Includes Yellow, Green & Black Belt Content:
This course included content from Yellow, Green & Black Belt Training.
NOTE: You can go directly to Black Belt Certification if you are a senior professional that is currently or desire to lead a team.
It is not required that you take courses in order because our Black Belt course includes the Green & Yellow Belt material.
You can go straight to the top without missing out.
This is a Lean Six Sigma Certification Preparation Training Course.
Problem-solving is a critical skill that helps students grow on professional and personal levels. Lean Six Sigma provides a practical framework for solving problems. This Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification course empowers students to think critically, identify problems and work together to solve them. After completing this course, students will see the world with new eyes and be inspired to create positive change.
***OPEN ENROLLMENT – START ANYTIME ***
Curriculum accredited by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
High degree of alignment to the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Body of Knowledge
Engaging, interactive content that drives real learning
- Engaging, interactive content that drives real learning
- Self-paced study means you control the schedule
- Far lower cost than comparable instruction-led training
- Industry versions offer context to lessons
- You can enroll and begin at any time
- The course integrates Lean topics into DMAIC roadmap
- Practice-based lessons with exercises and toolsets
- Easy navigation lets you explore the material when and how you like
- Online quizzes and practices provide immediate feedback
- Includes UNLIMITED EMAIL support, helpful learning tools, templates, and more
- Minitab Data analysis software (NOT INCLUDED)– 30-day FREE trial version is available at Minitab.com
- Approximately 180 hours of content & Study Material
- 365 days of access to e-learning videos
- To enroll 5 or more students, contact us for pricing
OTHER COURSE OPTIONS:
- Live Onsite Corporate Training (available upon request)
- Webinar training (available upon request)
- Industry-specific training (eg. transactional, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Services (available upon request)
The Most In-depth e-Learning Available
In this 180-hour Black Belt Course, you will actively practice techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, and gain the project management skills necessary to get projects done.
The course consists of 36 modules and follows the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC process, just as you would do for a real project.
Black Belt Minitab COURSE consists of the modules below.
DEFINE PHASE – The purpose of this step is to define and describe process components and boundaries; identify owners, customers, and other stakeholders; define and plan project scope and metrics, and define team dynamics and tools.
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Selecting Projects
- Elements of Waste
MEASURE PHASE – This step involves identifying and measuring the gap between current performance and the required performance. The measurement process is assessed, as well, to determine how accurate and precise it is.
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
ANALYZE PHASE – This is when complex analysis tools, for example, the fishbone diagram and the Pareto chart, are used to determine the root causes of the errors. The causes are listed and prioritized.
- “X” Sifting
- Inferential Statistics
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing Normal Data Part One and Part Two
- Hypothesis Testing Non-Normal Data Part One and Part Two
- Process Capability
IMPROVE PHASE – After identifying and analyzing the root problems, they are either improved or eliminated. Solutions are identified. If the solutions are obvious, they are implemented right away, otherwise, a detailed implementation plan is designed.
- Process Modeling Regression
- Advanced Process Modeling
- Designing Experiments
- Experimental Methods
- Full Factorial Experiments
- Fractional Factorial Experiments
CONTROL PHASE – After implementing the solution, the goal is to sustain it. Usually, a control plan is documented.
- Advanced Experiments
- Capability Analysis
- Lean Controls
- Defect Controls
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six Sigma Control Plans
Why Choose MySixSigmaTrainer’s e-Learning
- An emphasis on practice:
- Over 50% of this course consists of exercises and quizzes that prepares you to complete real projects.
- The flexibility of on-demand content in e-Learning:
- You control the pace of action, e-Learning brings the knowledge directly to you, no matter where you are or when you need it. You have complete freedom to explore and revisit lessons.
- More effective and affordable:
- Traditional classroom training is expensive, disrupts your schedule and expects you to absorb a large amount of instruction in a short period of time.
- With our e-Learning, you learn when you’re ready and able, and you eliminate travel, material and software expenses.
- Approved, high-quality content:
- Our materials are preferred by major universities and consultancies.
- We are an accredited provider of online Lean Six Sigma content by the International Association of Six Sigma Certification, who regularly reviews and approves our content.
- Minitab Software is required to complete the course successfully.
- The MINITAB SOFTWARE IS NOT INCLUDED in the cost of your course.
- You can either purchase the software at Minitab.com or subscribe to a Free Trial at Minitab.com.
- The Minitab free trial is usually sufficient for the statistics portion of the course if you wait till the course calls for it then sign up.
- Your computer must have these minimum requirements for full functionality:
- Mac OS or Microsoft Windows with Microsoft Office or equivalent with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, sound card and speakers or headphones, high-speed internet connection, internet browser (Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome 23+ or Firefox 17) and the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player.
The leader in online Lean Six Sigma training and technology, enables individuals and organizations of all sizes to advance their performance by delivering powerful, scalable tools for process improvement.
Which Role is right for you?
The Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities:
|Sponsor||Project Team Coach and Process Owner
|Leader||Senior-level executive who is responsible for implementing Six Sigma within the business.|
|Champion||Barrier Buster and Project Selector
|Black Belt||Experienced project leader
|Master Black Belt||Chief Mentor and Instructor
|Green Belt||Process expert or team leader
|Yellow Belt (Team Member)||Project members that are trained at an overview level in Lean Six Sigma
|Process Owner||Professional responsible for the business process that is the target of a Six Sigma project.|
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt™ (ICBB™) is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads complex improvement projects, typically in a full-time capacity.
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge™.
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
IASSC BODY OF KNOWLEDGE
IASSC Certification Testing
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam™ is a 150 question, closed book, proctored exam with a 4 hour allotted time.
The Exam contains approximately 30 multiple-choice and true/false questions from each major section of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge